A lot of people have questions about eBay coupons, is it real? what is it? how is it used? If this has been your question, then you should go through this article because it has everything there is about eBay coupons.
Coupons are discounts offered to the recipient and redeemable on items listed and purchased on eBay.
To redeem the coupon, you must meet all of the coupon offer’s requirements. Depending on the offer, the coupon offer criteria will differ.
Can You Make Coupons on eBay?
Select Promotions from the Marketing tab in Seller Hub. Choose Create a promotion, followed by Coupons.
Set your offer’s discounts and terms, then select eligible items.
You can also specify a budget and other usage restrictions for your offer.
Sign up to receive special offers and coupons to help you save money on your next eBay purchase.
Do you want to make a purchase with an eBay gift card? Check out our gift card article.
We’ll send you offers to help pay for all or part of your next eBay purchase once you’ve signed up to receive coupons and discounts.
- Does World Market Accept EBT
- Does Five Below Accept EBT
- Can I Enter My EBT Card Manually
- Can I Use My Snap Card in Another State?
How to Pay With a Coupon or Discount
You can use your coupon to purchase any item on eBay as long as the offer has not expired and the item meets all of the criteria specified on the coupon.
Once you’ve found an item you want to purchase, follow these steps to redeem your coupon or offer at the checkout:
1. Enter the redemption code in the Add coupons section.
2. Select Apply to see your new order total.
3. Select Confirm and pay.
Tip on eBay Coupons
If you have any issues redeeming your coupon, please see our Coupons Frequently Asked Questions page.
When using a coupon or a discount offer, keep the following in mind:
Coupons and discounts are only valid for a limited time, so check the expiration date.
They only permitted you to use one coupon or offer per purchase.
Before you proceed to the checkout, always check the terms and conditions for complete details of the coupon or offer so you understand the requirements and know what’s included and what’s not.
Coupons and discounts are not transferable between eBay accounts.
- Does Autozone Install Batteries?
- How to Find Paypal Username
- How to Remove Card From Paypal
- Does Speedway Take EBT/ SNAP
- Paypal Account Locked
Where to Find Coupons and Discounts
You must update your communication preferences to receive marketing emails from eBay in order to receive discount offers.
Get coupons and discounts
Troubleshooting if you’re having trouble using a coupon
If you’re having trouble using a coupon, the first thing you should do is double-check that you’ve entered the coupon code correctly.
If the coupon code is correct and you haven’t used it on another purchase yet, try the following:
1. Confirm the coupon is still valid by checking the expiration date
2. Make sure the coupon can be used for the item you’re buying and with your selected payment method by checking the terms & conditions
3. Go to your eBay account and make sure the coupon is there
4. If you unexpectedly receive an error message, check that all your delivery details (including your telephone number) are correct, and make sure that you have not exceeded the maximum number of redemptions.
Before you go to checkout, always read the terms and conditions to get the full picture of what’s included in the coupon or offer.