Do you have an eBay credit card? Do you want to receive rewards each time you use your eBay Mastercard card to pay for items on eBay, as well as groceries, gas, and more? If yes, continue reading this post.
You are on the right post if you have an eBay credit card and want to expand your knowledge on it. But before then, here is a brief introduction to eBay credit cards.
eBay credit card is one of the eCommerce giant’s co-branded credit cards (with Synchrony Bank). In addition, with this Mastercard, you may shop on eBay and receive additional incentives, much like most store-specific cards do.
Also, even if you don’t plan to use the card for other purchases, it’s worthwhile to inspect this card if your company makes or spends a lot of money on eBay.
Interestingly, eBay credit card is advertised as a consumer card rather than business-specific card.
As a result, it won’t have features like employee cards and might not have an immediate impact on your company’s credit history.
However, using a personal card for business still has several distinctive advantages.
- Does World Market Accept EBT (Food Stamps/ ApplePay)
- Does Five Below Accept EBT (What You Need To Know)
- Can I Enter My EBT Card Manually (Walmart/ Kroger/Costco)
- Can I Use My Snap Card in Another State? (2022)
Apply for eBay Credit Card
Applying for eBay credit card is very easy. Here are the steps to follow.
1. To apply, visit pages.eBay.com/creditcard
2. Then select Apply Now.
Within 10 business days, if your application is accepted, your card will be mailed to you. You must activate your card prior to accruing points.
This is how:
1. You Register an account at ebaymastercard.syf.com.
2. Click Services.
3. Click Activate Card.
4. Then enter your card number and the 3-digit security code on the back of the card.
5. Lastly, click Activate.
- Buy Cardano with Paypal (Also with Credit Card, Debit Card)
- Paypal Money Generator (5 Best PayPal Money Generator Tools)
- Does Bitesquad Take Paypal ( And How It Works)?
- How to Remove Card From Paypal (2022)
Frequently Asked Questions
Let us know how this article was helpful to you in the comment section below. Also, please share this information with friends, family, and on social media.